Pumpkin knitting pattern
I’ll show you how to knit a pumpkin using the knitting needles.
With this pumpkin knitting pattern, you’ll be able to knit a pumpkin in three different sizes and in two patterns.
You can ignore traditional colors of a pumpkin when knitting, as there are various pumpkin colors possible.
A knitted pumpkin will create a fall decor or autumn table decoration.
You can create such little pumpkins as a gift for your friends and relatives for Thanksgiving and Halloween.
Knit a pumpkin in 3 different sizes
Small- diameter 2.25″ (4cm) x height ¾” (2cm)
Medium- diameter 2 1/8″ (5,5cm) x height 1″ (2,5cm)
Large- diameter 3” (7.5 cm) x height 1 1/4″ (3cm)
The pattern is designed for intermediary skilled knitters and seasoned crafters.
- Orange color yarn, green yarn for a pumpkin tail
- Four knitting needles: I used 3mm needles, which is one size smaller than recommended.
- A hook
- Blunt needle to weave ends (a gobelin needle is recommended)
- Filler. I use wool to fill my pumpkins
- A removable knitting marker