Waldorf Bunny Doll pattern is the perfect gift. Soft delight.
Learn how to make your own Waldorf doll, a sleep companion and cuddly friend. With my detailed PDF Waldorf doll pattern, you will be able to create a uniquely designed Waldorf doll all by yourself.
Each step in the guidelines and patterns is clearly described, written in English, in great detail and accompanied by high-quality photos.
✔ 74 photos
✔ 21 pages
You will discover the secrets of fashioning an adorable face and plump cheeks and how the Waldorf doll head is made, a fundamental skill in doll-making. You can give your doll its own personality by tracing and dewing eyes, mouth, and hair.
While my Waldorf dolls are handmade, the PDF pattern will allow you to use a sewing machine, if you prefer.
• Soft fabric for doll body: flannel, plush or velour (very soft Nicky-velour recommended)
16″ (40cm) wide, 20″ (51cm) long
• Doll skin fabric, 6″ (15cm) wide, 5 1/2″ (13cm) long
(White Angel/De Witte Engel, Tone 114, Netherlands recommended);
• Wool Batting for felting and stuffing
• Stockinette (Stulpa bandage) / Doll making tubular gauze 10″ (25cm) 2 1/2″ (6,3-6,5cm)
or cotton tubing
• Felting needle
• Hand-sewing needle
• Bead needle 4″ (10cm)
• Long and strong dollmaking needles 5″ to 5 ½ ″ (12-14cm)
• Blunt needle to weave ends (gobelin needle is recommended)
• Embroidery floss (brown for eyes, red or pink for mouth, hair color as preferred)
• Thread for sewing (cotton recommended, in white and colors to match doll apparel,
i.e. knitwear, velour, hat)
• Strong craft thread – Polyester/extra-durable (Gutermann recommended)
• Measuring tape
• Disappearing fabric marker
• Crochet hook (medium, not for knitting)
You are purchasing a PDF pattern only for a 10” Waldorf Bunny Doll not a ready-made toy.
The instructions on the PDF pattern are written in English and can be printed on A4-size paper. The pattern will be sent to you immediately after payment, and no refunds will be given.
Please note that while you may sell the dolls you create with these patterns, the Apalipalka brand must be given credit. Also, the patterns are to be confidential intellectual property, and no part of the patterns may be sold, published, distributed, or shared.
There are no reviews yet.