Small Waldorf doll pattern.
In this baby doll sewing pattern, I showed in detail how to create the tiny soft baby doll with closed eyes and a hat sewn to its head.
My daughters play with the same mini dolls.
• Soft fabric for doll body: flannel or velour (very soft Nicky-velour recommended)
• Doll skin fabric (White Angel/De Witte Engel, Tone 114, Netherlands recommended);
• Knitting needles: 2mm
• Crochet hook 2 mYarn for hat (100% cotton or linum 100g =769 m)
• Yarn for hat (100% cotton or linum 100g =769 m)
• Wool Batting for felting and stuffing
• Stockinette (Stulpa bandage) / Doll making tubular gauze 2.5″ (6,3-6,5cm) or cotton tubing
• Felting needle
• Hand-sewing needle
• Blunt needle minimum 2″- 3″ (5-6cm)
• Embroidery floss (brown for eyes, red for mouth)
• Thread for sewing (cotton recommended, in white and colors to match doll apparel,
i.e. knitwear, velour, hat)
• Strong craft thread – Polyester/extra-durable (Gutermann recommended)
• Measuring tape
• Disappearing fabric marker
While my Waldorf Apalipalka dolls are handmade, the PDF pattern will allow you to use a sewing machine, if you prefer.
Each step in the guidelines and patterns is clearly described, written in English, in great detail and accompanied by high-quality photos.
My patterns are easy to follow.
You are purchasing a PDF pattern only for a 3.5” Waldorf Apalipalka Dolls including patterns for the body and head, not a ready-made toy. Doll-making supplies are available for separate purchase in my shop. The instructions on the PDF pattern are written in English and can be printed on A4-size paper. The pattern will be sent to you immediately after payment, and no refunds will be given.
Please note that you may not sell the dolls you create with these patterns.
Also, the patterns are to be confidential intellectual property, and no part of the patterns may be sold, published, distributed, or shared.
There are no reviews yet.